Saturday, December 22, 2012




Those people yang simply ckp aku demanding and choosy

Plz do understand

That I’m not choosy but selective

For example when deciding a place to eat,

 I’ll select a place that clean and comfortable instead of thinking about foods yg sedap
[aku boleh jadi pelanggan setia kdai yg makan tak sedap tp bersih n service tiptop].

When buying clothes, I usually select something that made me comfortable and confident when wearing its.
Price doesn’t a matter, sometimes cheap stuff thousand times better than expensive clothes
[tp sllu nye brng mahal kualiti lg bagus]

When select ‘future husband to be’ I select someone that can adapt easily to my family and I easily can adapt to his family instead of looking on appearance, education and etc
[but yeah money also important criteria bcoz I want da best thngs for my future kids]

It’s hard to make ppl understand who really I am

But don’t simply say that I demanding without reasons

I have many concrete reasons to support my criteria and my own stand.

No comments:

Post a Comment