Salam
Most of people that
close with me; known how much I love travelling
Sesungguhnya
travelling adalah salah satu cinta sejati aku
Travelling taught me
lots of different things
Whether travel
outside or within the country
Each of it’s always give
lots of experiences that guide me to became better person
Travelling taught me
to be ‘outside of my comfort zone’
Being alone in new
environment taught me well
In order to survive;
I need to be independent
In order to survive;
I need to throw away my low self confident
In order to survive;
I need to save every single coins
In order to survive;
I need to be brave and positive thinking person
Everytime being
outside the country; I miss my country so much
I miss my people that
polite and caring to other people surrounding them
I miss all the things
I hate when I being in the country
heheheheh
However, due to my
busy working life and financial problems
I have neglect my
true love
Hopefully I’ll able
to travel again in future.
![]() |
| first journey oversea: Macau bumi casino yang aman damai permai |
![]() |
| dari japan ke london hehe |
![]() |
| percutian dalam negara |
![]() |
| kenangan terindah ketika berkerja di KL |
![]() |
| Moment-moment indah di BALI yang byk mengubah hidup aku 360 darjah |
![]() |
| Kenangan di bumi China yang tidak ternilai harganya |






No comments:
Post a Comment