Monday, January 25, 2016

When you make it easier for someone, Allah will make it easier for you too…

 A student asking me,

“how I undergo a balance life between postgraduate study, career and family”

And I was answering

by make it easier for everyone, Allah make it easier for me”

Honestly the answer just come up from my mouth without any plan or intention.
While I am writing this entry, I am starting to analyse why I gave that kind or answer to my student.

I realize that when doing postgraduate, I has change to be a better person in term of sharing my knowledge with my friends. I not the same person during undergraduate that seldom share my knowledge because afraid I am giving wrong idea or view about the topic. Now I always share everything that I know or I get with my friends. I am the one that become their life alarm that will remind them about submission of the assignment or study for test or exam.

So far, I did quite a good pointer in each semester even I am not the type that hardworking and intelligent. My officemate which also my housemate said that “ hang tak rajin dan tak bijak”. It hurt my own feeling to admit that “ aku memang pemalas, tak bijak, tak rajin tapi aku LUCKY’ and she replied “yes! you’re lucky person”



so, where I got my luck from. The anwer …. I got my luck from people surrounding me that kept on praying for me everytime I helped them something. I strongly believe, when I make it easier for other people, and in their heart, they felt thankful and greatful toward me. Actually Allah will pay me double in future.

No comments:

Post a Comment